Monday, March 1, 2010

Ten Years From Now

What's I gonna do after this day till ten years?? A lot of think. I want to becoming a successful businessman. In 1st senior high school, I was learn anything about how to became a successful businessman, so I take business degree in UniMAP.
Why I'm interest?? cause I reads and saw many successful person like Bill Gates, Robert.T.Kiyosaki, Farrah Gray, Donald.J.Trump were famous and got an high reputation in this world. Who doesn't knows that guy??
I'll take one example from successful person, Robert.T.Kiyosaki. As a child his family's poor and his father's headmaster in richest school in Hawaii but his father was gave his money to built an high educational. But his son doesn't agreed about what does his father do. So, he rotate his brain how can I get a lot of money by ownself.
So, Robert was going to friend's home. He meet someone which he didn't know before, he greeting that one. He wear a luxurious accessories and came to this place with ferrari. "He's smile to me" said Robert. And he asked to his friend, who's that? his friend told " he's my uncle from New York ". And his name is Guily San.
Without waste the time, Robert asked. "How could be?? I want to rich too, teach me how to becoming like you, please!" said Robert.
Ok, let's go with me said Guily San, I'll teach you and don't forget It's gonna be hard for you cause if you falling down or loss something that you like, you can't got help from anyone, you must do it by yourself. Remember that. "OK SIR!!!!, I can" said Robert.
So, He took Robert to a harder life that he doesn't felt before, but he was survived and becoming successful businessman.
That's a short story gave me an inspiration why I want to be a businessman.

1 comment:

  1. You have an inspiring success story right there. I guess each one of us wants to be "successful" in one way or another. But of course, the definition of successful may differ from person to another. :)

    ReplyDelete