Monday, March 22, 2010

Bali Island

Bali is the famous place to visit and many tourism came to the place because in this place many beautiful scenery, wonderful beaches, historical places, traditional dances, ritual, arts, unique foods, stranger games.
Why I choose this object to my blog, because this object is the best places that I've seen in my life, hehe. Let me introduce about it.
First time, I already go in Bali island I really stunned to saw an wonderful beach, and many interesting scenery.


This place name is "Tanah Lot", you're can really enjoyed and relaxing your mind to see an wonderful scenery like that, also if the sunset goes down... hmmm that's gonna be romantic atmosphere.. I'm imagine someday I can go there with "someone", only I and her. That's my imagination, perhaps is gonna be true.



This one is "Jimbaran Resto" like a restaurant but was built near the beach. I must and must come to that place again in the second times with "someone". If the night come the atmosphere changes into romantic, as I come this place the foods are really nice and one more important thing is "ROMANTIC" place. After we order some food there, we were entertained with love songs. As you know it, on the table already took some candles and if the foods was cooked and already serve, the servant lit the candles. So, we really enjoy the atmosphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment