Monday, March 8, 2010

Scary Story

When I was child, I often heard many scary story from my grandma. She always makes me can't sleep well because the story still in my mind. She told me, she saw a ghost in the bathroom next to my room which I lived there.
She takes a bath and she look a ghost in the mirror. It has a hole in the stomach and a flat face with a long hair. Its smile looking and approach my grandma, my grandma didn't afraid that.
She beat it with her power and fighting in the bathroom. Unfortunately, my grandma didn't slipped because her backbone can't hold the bodies for a longer time. After she take a bath, she still haunted.
My grandma doesn't know why she haunted by the ghost. The day after this, a bad person come to my grandma's house. He gives an suggest, throw away your necklace into that hole and burn it and he disappeared. My grandma doesn't believe that because the necklace is the gift from my grandpa.
In one weeks, she was haunted five times in one day, my grandma's want to stop it but she doesn't how to do it. Suddenly, my grandpa pulled the necklace and throw away to the hole and burn it.
With grief, my grandma can't stop the tears and my grandpa told her "That's ok my beloved, it's not important to us, the important thing is our hearts still remember the memories were happened".

No comments:

Post a Comment