Thursday, March 29, 2012

^______^

Life's Unfair

Based on my experiences, I just want to share that I got. If u still interesting to read this one, so many thanks to u means u appreciate me. XD Sometimes that we want is far away from us, but suddenly that we don't want or expected to come it will come to surprise u. Maybe it happens to all of u guys/ladies even once a time or many times. Because a god ( depends on each beliefs) already made our life unexpected outside what we're thinking in our brain. Just take example from my experiences, I never thinking studies in overseas. I just think to take public university in my country, but God says different. Suddenly, I apply to take public university in Malaysia, but I don't expect too much, if lucky I will take if not lucky, let it be.

I feel disappointed can't take public university in my country at the first time, but time to time I think this is the best choices or the way of my life to gain my knowledge because "if we just live in small box we can't grow big". So, don't worry if what u want didn't get this time, maybe god already have different plans to u, the best thing. Just reminded your mentality is strong enough or not to fight any resistance in front of u. Keep smiling. Trust your ability & Trust the people that can regain your mental become strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment